Download Naughty Housewife by Allison Kelly (.ePUB)

Naughty Housewife by Allison Kelly
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 57 kb
Overview: I was getting tired of being your standard, everyday housewife. I did everything I could to please my man, but he just ignored me and treated me like I wasn’t there. He’s a big shot attorney who loves to boss everyone around, but he needed to check that persona at the door. I was sick of it and I wasn’t going to take it any longer!
I decided to show my husband who’s really the boss in our home by going out and finding a sexy stranger to bring home with me. My husband soon found out that he was no match for my bull as we made him watch how naughty his housewife could be!
Genre: Erotic

Image

Download Instructions:-

Download via Uploading
Download via HulkLoad

LihatTutupKomentar