Download Doctor-Patient Confidentiality by Eme Strife (.ePUB) (.MOBI)

Doctor-Patient Confidentiality by Eme Strife (The Confidential Series #1)
Requirements: ePUB MOBI Reader, 2.0 Mb
Overview: Two very different people.
One scandalous proposition.
Endless possibilities… Less
I can’t believe how different things are now; how complicated my life has become in such a short amount of time.
It was never supposed to be like this.
He’s off limits.
He’s always been off limits.
I keep telling myself that; that being here with him is not supposed to feel this good.
God, he’s not supposed to feel this good.
I wonder what my life would have been like now if I had gone to the clinic on a different day, or if I had just insisted on going with the physician I was initially referred to.
Never in my life would I have thought that in the events that followed the beginning of a regular school week, a random checkup would end up spawning a highly angst-filled, incredibly confusing, and quickly-unfolding mess.
Genre: Erotic Romance

Image

Download Instructions:-

Download via FilesCDN
Download via Uploads

LihatTutupKomentar