Download Exclusive Pleasure by Ryli Jordan (.ePUB) (.AZW3)

Exclusive Pleasure by Ryli Jordan (Pleasure Series #1)
Requirements: ePUB, AZW3 reader, 499 KB
Overview: Ray
I’m the most eligible bachelor that any woman would ever want. Not trying to be cocky. It’s just a fact ladies. I’m Raymond Valenti, heir to a billion dollar digital phone empire. I get want I want, but there’s one thing I’ve never had – Julia Glass. Well, not yet.
She wants the exclusive story on the empire and the scandal brewing at the office after my father’s death. Miss Glass is going to get so much more – when I get my way. And I always get my way.

There’s one question. Do I dare?

Should I tease Miss Glass with charm and heat that will send any woman into orgasmic fits?
Genre: Romance

Image

Download Instructions:-

Download via UploadOcean
Download via Uploads

LihatTutupKomentar